Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:02 AM
Company Name:The Floor Trader of Tacoma
Compensation$30,000 to $90,000 Annually
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Dental
Employment Type Full-Time
Why work here?
“We are a family owned and operated Flooring Store. We started in 1921 and currently have our 4th generation family involved in our business.”
Floor Trader of Tacoma | Inside Sales Associate
Compensation: Full Time
Are you a driven and motivated individual looking to take your career to the next level?
Floor Trader is offering a dynamic and skilled individual an opportunity to achieve professional success by becoming a team member.
The team member is primarily focused on building and maintaining relationships with residential and commercial flooring professional customers. For the right person, with two years verifiable sales experience, you can grow your career with a great company that rewards success.
As an inside Sales Associate, you are responsible for:
· Selling new Floor Trader customers
· Servicing customer accounts and assuring profitability of each assigned account.
· Working in a well maintained store environment, you will be expected to meet with customers who visit the store,
· Maintain relationships with current and previous customers
· Provide excellent support and industry insight when requested.
· Contacting prospects to set up store visits and establishing rapport
· Conducting store tours for customer and walk-in visitors
· Maintaining a level of professional knowledge about flooring products in order to better sell to and service customers
· Taking flooring orders and confirming material arrival and delivery with customers
Assisting in store promotions and events
· Re-establishing communication with former customers who have not recently purchased merchandise.
· Following up with customers on orders
Are you that right person for this exceptional opportunity?
Our most successful sales team members have come from a wide variety of backgrounds, but all have approached this position aggressively and have been willing to put in hard-work to build their customer base. We look for team members with:
· Strong communication skills.
· An upbeat attitude and the ability to multi-task proficiently.
· Since this is a retail environment, working on the weekend is mandatory.
· We do allow back to back days off during the week for days off.
Ability to write effective business correspondence
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of customers, clients, customers, and the general public
· Ability to understand and effectively communicate numerical data as well as calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
· Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and general internet competency
Earning Potential: $30,000 to $90,000 a year depending on your qualifications and effort.
· 100% Paid medical for the employee
Back to back days off during the week.
· Managed Aflac Program
· Paid vacation after 1st year of employment
· Company apparel provided
The Floor Trader is a 4th generation family owned and operated business since 1921 by the Paulson family. The company has been known by many names throughout its lifetime, G.W. Paulson Company, Floor Decorators, Carpet Outlet Center, Stone Mountain Flooring Outlet, and Floor Decorators Carpet One. Due to it’s national affiliations the names have changed at times, but the one thing remains consistent is our desire to bring the best value in flooring to our customers.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT CONTACT THE STORE DIRECTLY!
WE WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR RESUME VIA EMAIL AND DECIDE FROM THERE ON WHO TO INTERVIEW!
Please include references with your submission.
· Applications will be reviewed and should your resume stand out, applicants will be called for a face to face interview.
Things you must have to be considered for this full time position:
· Dependable transportation
· References from previous employers and/or a recommendation from business owners that know you personally.
· Please include your current cell phone or home number on your resume.
· No criminal record, including garnishments.
Company address: 7310 South Hosmer, Tacoma WA. 98408
• Location: Tacoma, Tacoma, WA
• Post ID: 56247477 tacoma